Benefits Of Solar PV
- Financial Incentives - Not only can a Solar PV system provide you with free electricity, you can also be eligible for the Government Feed-In Tariff and get paid for excess energy which is not being used.
- Unobstrusive - PV Systems can be intergrated into existing buildings without causing any disruption or visual issues.
- Clean - Photovoltaic systems produce no C02 or any other harmful gases.
- Silent - They produce no sound polution
- Flexible - Solar PV systems can be customized to fit any surrounding or building. Off-Grid systems can be used if you have any spare land but they can also be used to clad buildings if you do not have enough roof space.
A PV system designed to power a full-sized home can cost anywhere from £3,000+ fully fitted, depending on the number of people in the home and their lifestyle choices.
Whilst this may seem like an expensive choice, a PV system can be a cost effective alternative for providing electricity to remote locations.
PV systems can also replace gas generators for providing electricity in remote locations.